March 9, 2024 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us for a day long event on an intriguing conversation on aviation and wreck sites.
SATURDAY / MARCH 9, 2024 / 9AM-5PM
March 9, 2024 • Member Day
9 am to 1pm – BREAK – 1 pm to 5 pm
- Yanks Members – Free with RSVP (RSVP information to be announced)
- General Public:
Advance (buy online): $20
At the Door: $30
- David Lane – The Last P-61 Air Tanker
- Mike McComb – 1956 Grand Canyon Mid-Air
- Tony Moore – The Battle of Palmdale
- Joe Sheil – Stearman Speedmail Recovery
- David Trojan – Gen. Travis Broken Arrow Crash
- Steve Whitby – B-24 Lady Be Good
- Frank Wright – Yanks Air Museum
- and more speakers to be added!
Books for sale on site!
Wreckchasing 102 takes readers to sixteen historic aircraft crash sites spanning aviation’s formative years from the 1930s to the mid-1970s.